- This event has passed.
FastTrac Spring 2019 Session 8
May 7, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
FASTTRAC IS A FLEXIBLE COURSE WITH A SOLID FRAMEWORK TO SUPPORT YOU AS YOU START A BUSINESS AND BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO SUCCESS.
THIS IMMERSIVE COURSE IS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE INFORMATION, TIPS, EXERCISES AND TOOLS TO HELP YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS IDEA.
As you progress through the course, you’ll work to:
- Discover how your business concept matches your personal vision.
- Align your business concept with a real market opportunity.
- Find your target market and discover your competitive advantage.
- Determine the unique features and benefits of your product/ service.
- Learn how to set realistic financial goals for your business.
- Define your company’s brand and marketing.
- Learn how to manage business functions and develop an organizational culture.
- Determine the steps to profitability.
- Identify potential sources of funding for your business.
- Launch your business.
Open to Venture Access members only. To apply for the Venture Access Incubation Program, CLICK HERE.